Friday, 5 February 2010

Naming the Campaign

I always get stumped at this stage. When I built Union I had plenty of time to come up with a title as I didn't announce it until shortly before its release. However, I've decided to work differently with my Left 4 Dead levels as I'm having to look to the multiplayer community for testing much earlier on in the development process. So I need a name.

Last time I looked to the Interlopers community for help with naming Corn of the Dead (which I'm very happy with). Now I need something for my new L4D2 campaign, which currently has the working title 'There and Back'. It focuses on the survivors being dropped off by helicopter at a CEDA Evacuation Center, only to find it overrun by infected. The survivors must reach the military base nearby and use its facilities to call the helicopter back, before making a mad dash back to the heli-pad at the start for extraction.

Any suggestions?


Shady0808 said...

CEDA Evac, "Get to the chopper!", Bring The Rain, Call It In.

sndexter6 said...

War is Hell, Last Legs. Possible taglines: Take up your arms to shoot off theirs, Evacuate before it's too late.